Thanks to the HousEEnvest project, a new financing scheme has been created for the energy renovation of housing in Extremadura, which has materialized in the constitution of the Housing Energy Efficiency Guarantee Fund for Extremadura (GEEVE Fund). Through this Fund, the communities of owners or private owners that want to carry out an energy rehabilitation project will be able to request and obtain loans in advantageous conditions (they have the public endorsement), from different financial entities attached to it.Visit GEEVE website
For all types of dwellings:
- Advice on the public grants and aids available for your rehabilitation project.
- General information about the actions and procedures you need to carry out.
For multifamily houses:
- Technical feasibility study.
- Economic feasibility study.
- Possibility of access to the GEEVE Fund and to other aids or subsidies.
- We can speak with your Community of Owners to clarify any questions you may have.
- Advice on the selection of companies to carry out the rehabilitation.